It doesn’t get much simpler or tastier than this recipe. It’s like charcoal candy you won’t be able to get enough of! It’s the perfect appetizer for your next tailgate party!
Adam’s Stupid Sausage
- Difficulty Level Simple
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for Searing.
- Cut sausage down the middle about a half an inch, careful not to cut all the way through. Open sausage roughly like a hotdog bun.
- Brush all sides with Hasty-Bake BBQ Sauce and sprinkle with Hasty-Bake Rub N' Spice.
- Liberally fill the inside with brown sugar and place on the grill.
- Sear until there are nice char marks and flip over until brown sugar caramelizes.
- Brush with Hasty-Bake BBQ Sauce, slice, and serve.
We have always loved cooking and enjoyed the primal fulfillment of doing it over wood fire. Adam Myers experience at Tulsa based Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills, combined with Robby Corcoran’s ...Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes