These pickled onions have a hint of Asian flair and go well with all of our Asian BBQ recipes. The are particularly great alongside the Asian BBQ ribs and on top of Asian tacos.
Asian Pickled Onions
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 1-2 red onions
- 3 parts apple cider vinegar
- 1 part rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Hasty-Bake Asian Rub
- Remove peel from onion and either cut into slices or quarters, whichever you prefer.
- Add onion pieces to a jar big enough for them all to fit.
- Fill jar 3/4 of the way full with apple cider vinegar, and the rest of the way with rice wine vinegar.
- Add the Hasty-Bake Asian Rub, put the lid on the jar, and gently shake.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours prior to serving. Pickled onions will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes