If you are looking for an amazingly flavorful yet simple recipe for your next luau, look no further. These taste as great as they look!
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups 1 inch pinapple chunks
- 2 jalapenos (optional)
- 1/2 cup pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup Hasty-Bake BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 T Honey
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, Hasty-Bake BBQ Sauce, soy sauce, honey, and chili garlic sauce. Reserve 1/4 of a cup for basting.
- Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and allow to marinade while you prepare the pineapple, onion, pepper, and jalapeno.
- Cut the pineapple, red onion, and red bell pepper into 1 inch chunks
- Slice the jalapenos into 1/2 inch slices.
- Skewer onto metal skewers in this order: pineapple, jalapeno, red bell pepper, red onion, chicken, pineapple, jalapeno, red bell pepper, red onion, chicken, pineapple.
- Grill for about 2-4 minutes, turn 1/4 baste with reserved marinade and grill for about 2-4 minutes, turn 1/4 baste and grill for about 2-4 minutes, turn 1/4 baste and grill for 2-4 minutes until all sides of the chicken are dark golden brown and the fruit/veggies have a nice char.
- Serve with grilled pineapple rice.
Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes