Grilled Ratatouille would be a hit at any dinner party. It sure was for our guests at the 2nd Hasty-Bake Dinner Party class taught by Boston Deli Grill and Market!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 zuchini, cut lenghtwise into quarters
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 2 eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 2 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 2 yellow bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 2 red onion, quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus 2 tablespoons
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 oz feta crumbles
- 2 tpsp fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Spicy Orange Vinaigrette
- Place vegetables in a bowl, add 1/2 cup olive oil and salt and pepper, tossing to coat.
- Place vegetables on the Hasty-Bake over direct heat.
- Grill 5-8 minutes, turning halfway through the process.
- Coarsely chop all veggies except tomatoes and return to a bowl with the tomatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, orange vinaigrette, garlic, oregano, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes