This holiday ham tastes just as good as it looks! There is something about charcoal kissed pork that really make the holidays special and delicious!
Hasty-Bake Traditional Holiday Ham
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 spiral half ham
- 1 spiral-sliced half ham
- 1 large can of pineapple slices
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbs mustard (your favorite)
- 1 Tbs Hasty-Bake Rub N Spice
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake for smoking.
- In a large aluminum pan, smoke for approximately 1 1/2 hours for a half ham, then remove to add glaze and fruit.
- Attach pineapple and cherries to the ham with toothpicks.
- Mix brown sugar, mustard, and Hasty-Bake seasoning in a bowl. Add pineapple juice while stirring until it is moist, but still thick.
- Pour over ham, then smoke for an additional 1/2 hour.
- Your ham is ready to be carved and enjoyed!
Read more about this chef..