This recipe, from the Boston Deli Grill and Market is sure to please this Holiday Season! Our guest at the 2nd Hasty-Bake Dinner Party class sure thought so!
Maple Molasses Brined Bone-in Pork Loin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 gallons Maple Molasses Brine
- 1 8-10 lb bone-in pork loin (chime bone removed)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- butcher string
- Brine pork loin overnight in the refrigerator in 2 gallons of Maple Molasses Brine.
- Remove pork loin from brine and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Tie with butcher string.
- Prepare Hasty-Bake by heating to 275 degrees, and using the heat deflector.
- Place on Hasty-Bake bone side down for 35-40 minutes, turn onto other side for 35-40 more minutes or until center has reached 140-145 degrees.
- Place on platter with foil tent for 10 minutes before serving.
- *Optional-cut into chops and char over direct heat to caramelize.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes