This is a fantastic side for your next grilling dinner party. It’s unbelievably easy and is full of flavor!
Spiced Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 Potatoes
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds), scrubbed well
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Boil or microwave potatoes until slightly resistant when pierced with a sharp small knife, and slice lengthwise.
- Combine salt, spices, brown sugar and vinegar; add oil in a slow stream, whisking. Brush spice mixture on both sides of the sweet potatoes.
- Grill over medium heat, until grill marks appear and potatoes are cooked through, about 5-7 minutes per side.
Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes