This spicy orange vinaigrette dressing goes perfect with any grilled salad! The Boston Deli Grill and Market first introduced us to it with their Grilled Ratatouille. This would be perfect for your next dinner party on the Hasty-Bake!
Spicy Orange Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 cup olive oil
- Heat orange juice in a medium saucepan to a low boil and reduce to a 1/4 cup.
- Let cool slightly, then add orange reduction, vinegar, mustard, and chili powder to a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds, then with the motor running, slowly add the olive oil until it blends well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes