Angel food cake is pretty good on it’s own, but it’s even better grilled! Try this recipe for your next dinner party and you’ll give your guests a dessert in a way they’ve never had before!
Toasted Angel Food Cake with Grilled Peaches
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 1 pre-made angel food cake, cut into 8 slices
- 2-4 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 stick butter, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- whipped topping for serving
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for grilling
- Grill peaches for 1-2 minutes per side until grill marks appear. Place peaches in an aluminum pan with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and cover with foil. Bake in the Hasty-Bake for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Grill cake slices for 1-2 minutes per side, carful not to let them burn.
- Serve with peaches and whipped topping.
Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes