This recipe for grilled salmon with an Asian flair is as beautiful as it is delicious. Serve it with rice or on top of a salad for the perfect weeknight meal.
Asian Grilled Salmon Filet
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for grilling at medium heat.
- Generously sprinkle meat side of both filets with Hasty-Bake Asian rub.
- Once grill is ready for grilling, oil the grates where the salmon will be placed.
- Place salmon meat side down and allow to grill until it can easily be picked up by tongs.
- Flip salmon, brush with Hasty-Bake Asian BBQ Sauce, and allow to cook the rest of the way. 6-10 minutes total for a 1 inch thick filet.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and sliced scallions.
Read more about this chef..