Combining the deep flavors of hickory smoke, bacon, onion, balsamic and some amazing seasonings, these pillows of flavor compliment any dish and will shock your guests with how flavorful a potato can actually be.
- 2 lbs of new potatoes
- 1lb of thin-cut bacon
- Olive oil
- Hardcore Carnivore Amplify
- Hardcore Carnivore Red
- Kosher salt
- French’s Crispy Fried Onions, crushed
- Quality Balsamic Vinegar
- Microwave potatoes in bowl with 1 cup of water for 4 minutes. Slice bacon slices in half.
- Place potatoes on a sheet pan, and coat with olive oil. Season with kosher salt, Amplify and Hardcore Carnivore red seasonings.
- Wrap each potato with half a slice of bacon and hold with toothpick. Lightly season bacon with Red seasoning.
- Crush bag of crispy fried onions and cover top of potatoes, reserving half the onions. Place potatoes in grill basket and top with remainder of onions.
- Place on the Hasty Bake grill at 300 degrees. Let bake for 20 minutes offset from fire. For Balsamic reduction, pour 2 cups of quality balsamic vinegar in pan and place on grill to reduce.
- Move potatoes directly over fire for 10 more minutes and ensure all bacon is crispy.
- Remove potatoes and balsamic from grill and glaze potatoes with balsamic.
- Cool slightly and serve.