Give your street tacos a kick of flavor with bloody mary mix! Taste the surpising layers of flavor yourself!
- 4 cups of quality bloody mary mix (We use Bloody Point)
- 3 lbs of skirt steak
- Favorite fajita rub (We use P&L Steaks Fajita and Red River Beef)
- Lime Juice
- Spray oil (we use duck fat)
1.Marinate skirt steak in bloody mary mix and 4 tablespoons of lime juice for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from the pan and coat both sides of the skirt steak with seasoning.
3.Place the seasoned skirt steak on the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill (400+ degrees) directly over coals. Sear each side for 45 seconds, spray with oil, and flip.
4. Continue to flip every 45 seconds until the internal temperature is 132 degrees.
5. Remove the skirt steak from the grill and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Slice against the grain and cube up the meat.
7. Build the tacos, garnished with onion and cilantro, and a squeeze of lime. For an added bonus, warm tortillas on the Hasty Bake grill.