Sausage is surprisingly an easy thing to mess up on the grill. The trick is to get the sausage to a safe internal temperature, then sear it off to lock in all of the juices!Add beer to the mix and you’ve got an amazing Octoberfest sausage that won’t disappoint!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 lbs
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 lbs of your favorite sausage
- 16 ounces of your favorite beer
- 10 inch aluminum pan
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake for grilling
- Pour the beer in the aluminum pan, then add the sausages.
- Put the pan on the Hasty-Bake and close the lid. Bake for about 20 minutes or the internal temperature of the sausage reaches 140-145 degrees.
- Using tongs, place the sausages on the grill, and turn until all sides have a nice char.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with mustard and BBQ sauce, or on a bun with sauerkraut. Enjoy!
Brian has been working with Hasty-Bake for the past 8 years and loves to share his passion for the brand with anyone who will listen. Brian is a KCBS certified ...Read more about this chef..