Smoked Faux Queso on a Hasty-Bake Charcoal Grill. A fun appetizer for your guests!
- 1 lb Sauage (Regular or Hot)
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Can of Rotel
- 1 Package of Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Small Lime
- 2 Blocks of Cream Cheese
- Jalapenos (optional for toppings)
- Position your Hasty-Bake firebox between Bake and Grill
- Brown the 1st three ingredients together in a meat pain
- Drain Grease
- Add the next three ingredients (1 can of Rotel, 1 Package of Fajita Seasonings, and squeeze 1 lime into pan)
- Mix all ingredients together and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat
- Add cream cheese blocks, mix together, and as it cools down, pour the Faux Queso into a baking dish.
- Top with Jalapenos and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your Faux Queso with your guests!