This cranberry sauce is flavorful and festive enough for both Thanksgiving and Christmas! The roasted jalapeno and bourbon ensure that this is not your mothers holiday cranberry sauce!
Fire Roasted Jalapeño Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 cups
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 1 pound cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 fire roasted jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 4 Tbs bourbon
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for grilling.
- Grill your jalapeño until charred on all sides. Remove the outer burned part of the skin, stem, seeds. Chop. Crank Hasty-Bake to bake position.
- In a 9X13 inch baking dish, combine the cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, and chopped roasted jalapeño. Cover with foil and place on the Hasty-Bake.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes then stir. Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes, until sugar is completely dissolved and cranberries are tender.
- Remove from the Hasty-Bake and stir in the bourbon.
- Chill overnight.
Read more about this chef..