- Russet Potatoes
- Duck fat
- Sea Salt
- Meat Church Voodoo
- Mexican Cheese
- Heat your Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill to 375 degrees. Slice potatoes into wedges and place on pizza screen (this can be done on the grill grates, but a pizza screen makes it much easier).
- Spray with Duck Fat and season with your favorite seasoning (we used coarse ground sea salt and Meat church Holy Voodoo).
- Bake on the grill for 12-15 minutes, spraying with duck fat every 4-5 minutes. After 12-15 minutes, flip, season and grill the other side.
- Remove wedges from grill once they feel tender.
- Place in pan and sprinkle heavily with your favorite cheese and bacon bits. Raise grill temp to 400+ degrees by opening lid.
- Once all coals are glowing red, shake out the firebox to loosen all hanging ash, and, with heat-resistant gloves, place potatoes on the ash pan underneath the firebox.
- Lower the firebox to 3-4” above the pan and watch until cheese turns brown and bubbles.
- Remove, let cool and enjoy!