Give your margarita a smoked kissed flavor!
- 3 cups reposado or anejo tequila
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 ½ cup lime juice
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) simple syrup.
- Smoked Salt
- Smoke coarse sea salt on the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill at 200 degrees for 3 hours. This can be used in many recipes, so save the extra.
- Halve the limes and oranges and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake in the Hasty Bake position at 350 degrees for 20 mins round-side down, then flip sliced size down and sear until charred.
- Place in the fridge and allow them to cool.
- Squeeze limes and oranges into cups and measure out according to the recipe.
- Rim with smoked salt
- Enjoy responsibly.