Grilled Ratatouille would be a hit at any dinner party. It sure was for our guests at the 2nd Hasty-Bake Dinner Party class taught by Boston Deli Grill and Market!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 zuchini, cut lenghtwise into quarters
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 2 eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 2 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 2 yellow bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 2 red onion, quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus 2 tablespoons
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 oz feta crumbles
- 2 tpsp fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Spicy Orange Vinaigrette
- Place vegetables in a bowl, add 1/2 cup olive oil and salt and pepper, tossing to coat.
- Place vegetables on the Hasty-Bake over direct heat.
- Grill 5-8 minutes, turning halfway through the process.
- Coarsely chop all veggies except tomatoes and return to a bowl with the tomatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, orange vinaigrette, garlic, oregano, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..