At every event I have catered, shrimp cocktail is always the first appetizer I run out of! This twist on the traditional shrimp cocktail will take your next dinner party to the next level and you won’t have to worry about leftovers!
Grilled Shrimp Cocktail with Hasty-Bake BBQ Cocktail Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- For Shrimp:
- 2 pounds (12 to 15-count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hasty-Bake Rub and Spice
- For Cocktail Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Hasty-Bake BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Two lemons, cut into 4 wedges
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for grilling.
- Toss shrimp in a large bowl with oil, salt and pepper, and Hasty-Bake Rub and Spice.
- Skewer shrimp using two skewers so shrimp do not spin when you flip it. Place directly on the grill for 2-4 minutes per side.
- Grill lemons for 1-2 minutes per side until grill marks appear.
- Combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice in a small bowl and serve with the shrimp and grilled lemon wedges.
Read more about this chef..