I developed this sauce when by beau had a taste for smoked Asian ribs and discovered that there really isn’t anything it isn’t good on. It’s subtle Asian inspired sweetness is so good, we’ve made it many times since development!
Hasty-Bake Asian BBQ Sauce
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 cups Hasty-Bake BBQ sauce (1 bottle)
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- Put all ingredients in a large saucepan, stir to combine, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Allow to simmer until reduced by almost half and will coat a spoon, stirring every few minutes.
- Allow to cool, store in the cleaned Hasty-Bake BBQ Sauce bottle in the refrigerator until needed.
Read more about this chef..