We love the way grilled fruit can add depth to a cocktail or beverage, and this recipe is no exception. Add bourbon and it is perfection! Plan to serve it to your friends this holiday season and you will be glad you did!
Hasty-Bake Bourbon Spiced Apple Cider
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 gallon
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 12 whole cloves
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake for grilling.
- Grill your sliced oranges and apples.
- Combine all ingredients except the bourbon in a grill safe pot and place on the grates of the grill.
- Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- To serve, add an ounce of bourbon into a mug and fill the rest of the way with the cider. Garnish with grilled apples, oranges, and a cinnamon stick.
Read more about this chef..