There’s nothing like hanging out by your Hasty-Bake with a good beer, which also happens to make chicken juicy and incredibly tasty. This recipe is so easy, anyone can do it! I like to do one bird with Hasty-Bake Greek Seasoning and the other with Hasty-Bake Rub N Spice for a little variety.
Hasty-Bake Easy Beer Can Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 whole chickens
- Difficulty Level Simple
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for smoking. Grill is ready when it reaches 250-300 degrees. Add a few handfuls soaked hickory chunks directly to the hot coals right before you put the chicken on the grill.
- Remove the insides of the chicken.
- Rub Italian dressing liberally over both chickens.
- Liberally sprinkle Hasty-Bake Rub N Spice on one of the chickens and pat. Liberally sprinkle Hasty-Bake Greek Seasoning on the other chicken and pat.
- Stand both chickens on top of beer cans and put on the grill.
- Close the lid and allow to smoke for 2-3 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads an internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes then enjoy.
Brian has been working with Hasty-Bake for the past 8 years and loves to share his passion for the brand with anyone who will listen. Brian is a KCBS certified ...Read more about this chef..