Octoberfest is the perfect excuse to whip up these easy grilled pretzels! They pair perfectly with a good German beer and mustard based BBQ sauce!
Hasty-Bake Grilled Pretzels
- 7-8 pretzels
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 3 cups Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- Prepare you Hasty-Bake for grilling.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Bisquick and milk until a dough forms.
- Beat vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Gently smooth into a ball on either the counter top or plastic cutting board dusted with baking mix.
- Knead 4-6 time then divide into 8 equal parts. Roll into a 15-inch long pieces .
- Place them one by one on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bring left end of dough up over the first loop to form a pretzel shape; press end into dough to seal. Enlarge the holes in the loops with fingers.
- Brush one side of each pretzel with egg white and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Grill pretzels on aluminum foil until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with South Carolina style Mustard BBQ Sauce.
Read more about this chef..