Enjoy this Hasty-Bake Signature recipe for grilled chicken. The best part is it only has 5 ingredients!
Hasty-Bake Signature Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 4 Chicken breasts, with or without skin and bones
- 16 ounce bottle of Italian salad dressing
- Hasty-Bake Gourmet Greek Seasoning
- Soy sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for at least 1 hour, overnight if possible. (You may substitute equal parts olive oil and vinegar for Italian dressing, adding salt to taste.)
- Grill chicken breasts bone side down at 225 to 250°F over indirect heat (the heat deflector should be in place over the coals).
- Baste every 20 minutes with a mixture of equal parts soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning after last basting and again to taste before serving. Boneless breasts will be done in 30 to 40 minutes. Bone-in breasts will take 45 to 55 minutes to cook.
- Serve with grilled veggies.
Read more about this chef..