- Difficulty Level Simple
- 5lb of wings or wingettes
- Duck Fat Spray
- Kosmos Q Wing Dust
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake Charcoal Grill for medium heat of 325ºF
- Spray Duck Fat Spray on the wings to sear and crisp the skin
- Place wings on the Hasty-Bake grill for 10 to 15 minutes
- Flip the wings
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes
- Pull the wings off the grill when they reach the internal temperature of 165ºF
- Place the wings in a bowl or a one-gallon zip lock bag and shake with your favorite Kosmos Q Wing Dust (Keep in mind, a little goes a long way).
- Shake and ready to serve!
Read more about this chef..