Time to change out your standby pork chop recipe with one that packs a punch of flavor that’ll keep you coming back for more. These chops were tender, spicy, sweet, and ever-so-slightly boozy!
- Thick cut butterflied pork chops
- Pancho and Lefty Cajun Seasoning
- Kosmos Bourbon Maple Rib Glaze
- Season pork chops with a cajun seasoning.
- Prepare the Hasty Bake grill to 250 degrees with the firebox in the smoke position.
- Place pork chops on indirect side and cook for around 30 minutes until chops hit 135 degrees internally.
- Pull chops off grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Brush on maple bourbon glaze. Stoke fire up to get flaming coals. Place chops directly over fire and sear for 30 seconds per side continually until they hit 145 degrees.
- Pull, rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve!