This recipe, from the Boston Deli Grill and Market is sure to please this Holiday Season! Our guest at the 2nd Hasty-Bake Dinner Party class sure thought so!
Maple Molasses Brined Bone-in Pork Loin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2 gallons Maple Molasses Brine
- 1 8-10 lb bone-in pork loin (chime bone removed)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- butcher string
- Brine pork loin overnight in the refrigerator in 2 gallons of Maple Molasses Brine.
- Remove pork loin from brine and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Tie with butcher string.
- Prepare Hasty-Bake by heating to 275 degrees, and using the heat deflector.
- Place on Hasty-Bake bone side down for 35-40 minutes, turn onto other side for 35-40 more minutes or until center has reached 140-145 degrees.
- Place on platter with foil tent for 10 minutes before serving.
- *Optional-cut into chops and char over direct heat to caramelize.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..