The perfect side for your next barbecue cookout. This recipe is super easy and everyone will enjoy the classic side with a twist.
- 4 Large Ears Corn
- Squeeze Butter
- Kosher Salt
- ½ Cup Mayo
- Cortija Cheese, crumbled
- 4 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 tsp Paprika
- 4 tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 1 Lime, cut in wedges
1. Brush corn with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Grill on the Hasty-Bake Charcoal Grill for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently.
3. Pull the corn and brush with mayo while still hot.
4. Sprinkle with crumbled cotija cheese, dust with chili powder, paprika, and cilantro, pressing to cord to help stick.
5. Serve with a lime wedge to be squeezed just before consuming.