This recipe is from the Hasty-Bake cookbook Grilling Grants Way-Cooking Over Coals. We were all skeptical over here at the Outdoor Test Kitchen, but this corn really doesn’t need butter!
Nord’s Coal Kissed Corn on the Cob
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 4 Ears of corn
- Sea Salt
- Husk and remove the silk from your selected ears of corn.
- After you've taken the steak off the grill, lay down the four cobs.
- Using a good set of tongs, turn the corn slightly every minute or so.
- You're looking for dark plum kernels.
- Keep rotating the corn until you've completely seared the kernels.
- Pull the corn off of the grill, bathe them in salt water in a shallow baking dish, and eat them while hot.
Read more about this chef..