Here’s one for the cheese lovers in your life. Gooey, melty brie gets a smoke bath with some savory seasoning and some sweet heat pepper jelly. Break out your cameras, this one’s going to make all your friends jealous!
- Wheel of Brie
- Kosmos Peach Jalapeno Rib Glaze
- All Qued Up Big Red Beef Rub (or your favorite rub)
- Unwrap brie and layer prosciutto on top in a star pattern, covering all surfaces.
- Flip brie over and tuck the prosciutto the other side. Continue until all brie is covered.
- Season well with your favorite rub (we used All Qued Up Big red Beef rub).
- Fire your Hasty Bake grill up to 300 degrees and place wheel of cheese on a rack, offset of the fire.
- Smoke for around 45 minutes, until you can probe with a toothpick and you’re sure the inside has completely liquefied.
- Pour rib glaze all over cheese and put back on the grill for an additional 15 minutes until glaze firms up.
- Decorate a serving plate with your preferred dipping chips and place cheese in middle.
- Slice cheese like a pizza and allow it to run all over plate. Serve and allow people to dip into molten wheel of goodness!