What does Santa love as much as cookies and milk at the holidays? A big juicy porterhouse on the Hasty-Bake! Just cover it liberally on both sides with Hasty-Bake Rub ‘N Spice and it’s ready to sear!
Santa’s Sugar ‘N Spice Porterhouse
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 24 oz
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 1 1inch Porterhouse steak
- Hasty-Bake Rub 'N Spice
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for searing. Allow steak to sit at room temp for at least 20 minutes prior to grilling, up to one hour. Sprinkle liberally with Hasty-Bake Rub 'N Spice.
- Sear for 3 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and sear for 3 more minutes.
- Flip and sear for 3 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and sear for 3 more minutes.
- If you like your steak more done, you may crank the grill down to bake, close the lid, and cook longer.
Read more about this chef..