These ain’t your mamma’s brussel sprouts. Savory, garlicky, and charred to perfection on the Hasty Bake, you’ll be craving these veggies every week.
- Brussel sprouts
- Spray oil- Smoked paprika
- Pancho and Lefty Texas Black SPG
- Thick cut bacon
- Cut sprouts in half and cut bacon into 2” pieces.
- Skewer sprouts and bacon, staggering sprouts and bacon on each skewer.
- Spray with oil and season with Black SPG.
- Place skewers on offset side of the Hasty Bake grill at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes to warm and soften.
- Once they feel like they’ve tendered up, raise the firebox to sear and move skewers directly over fire.
- Sear each side for a couple of minutes until the ends begin to char. Remove from grill.
- Drizzle with a garlic aioli and serve.