Here’s a throwback with a smoky twist that will be a hit at your next cookout or picnic! These get the Hasty Bake love and pack a flavorful punch that will leave you eating a few dozen without guilt.
- Dozen Eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ cup Dukes Mayo
- 1.5 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 teaspoons Pickle Juice
- 4 teaspooons Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Crumbled bacon to top
- Hard boil a dozen eggs.
- Slice in half and remove yolks from whites.
- Place yolks and whites into a pan and spray with oil.
- Place in the Hasty Bake grill at 250 degrees for ½ hour, smoking with your favorite smoking wood – we use pecan.
- While eggs are smoking mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- After 30 minutes, remove eggs from grill and let cool.
- Once cool, place yolks in bowl with other ingredients and mix up until all yolks are broken up and incorporated. Pour bowl into gallon zip lock, cut bag tip and pipe into the egg whites.
- Top with crumbled bacon and smoked paprika and refrigerate until ready to serve.