Just when you thought mashed potatoes couldn’t get any better, we added smoked potatoes, sour cream, and Hasty-Bake Greek Seasoning. Your family will thank you for making these this holiday season!
Smoked Mashed Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 lbs
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 2-1/2 pounds medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsp Greek Seasoning
- 1 tsp dried chives
- salt and pepper
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake for smoking using hickory wood chips.
- Wash and prick each potato a half-dozen times with a fork.
- Smoke for 1 hour to 1 hour and 1/2 or until potatoes are tender.
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake for baking.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Add the sour cream, milk, and butter. Stir in the Hasty-Bake Greek Seasoning and salt and pepper. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Tip: if you want the top to get nice and golden brown, sprinkle some small pieces of butter on the top of the potatoes before you bake them.
- Bake, uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until heated though.
Read more about this chef..