- 1 large Velveeta
- 1 small can mild green chilis
- 1 small can of diced olives
- 1 block chili con carne
- 1 container pico de gallo salsa
- 1 lb browned and seasoned breakfast sausage (we used Oakridge smoky chili lime)
- Fire up the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill to 350 Degrees and position your firebox in the bake position.
- Season and brown sausage and begin to melt the cheese.
- Add all ingredients to melted cheese, saving salsa for end.
- Cook for 5 minutes until almost bubbling.
- Add salsa and let smoke for 20 mins over a 350-degree fire.