Every now and then an internet trend knocks it out of the park. That’s the case with this spicy, sweet, savory dip that will have you hogging the whole tray. Don’t worry, there’s plenty of room on the Hasty Bake for a few more pans!
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- Your favorite sweet BBQ rub (We used Meat Church Honey Bacon BBQ)
- Cherry Habanero Rib Glaze
- 1 Jar of Jalapenos
- Thick cut Bacon, crisped and chopped
- Sprinkle seasoning in pan. Place blocks directly on rub. Continue seasoning all sides of cheese with rub. Place on smoker at 225 degrees.
- For Candied Jalapenos: Place entire jar of jalapenos in pan. Seasoning lightly with rub and place in smoker. After about 40 minutes remove and glaze with Cherry Habanero rib glaze. Place back in smoker.
- Crisp up 1 ½ lb of bacon and chop.
- After 1.5 hours, remove the cream cheese from grill. Top with candied jalapenos and drizzle with a little more rib glaze. Top with crisp bacon.
- Serve with crackers for dipping and enjoy!