Few things say barbecue like a rack of perfectly smoked ribs. This *slightly* hot and fast take on traditional St. Louis pork ribs is the perfect way to enjoy this BBQ favorite without babysitting a smoker for 6+ hours. The convection of the Hasty Bake grill shines thru as these savory and tender ribs only take a few hours and earn themselves a spot in your regular meal rotation.
- Rack of spare ribs
- Parkay Butter
- Hasty Bake Greek or Rub n Spice seasoning
- Hardcore Carnivore Amplify
- Trim full spare ribs into St Louis cut.
- Season heavily with preferred seasoning.
- Place in smoker, bone side down, at 300 degrees, offset from fire. Drizzle with Parkay every 20-30 minutes. Flip ribs every 30-40 minutes.
- At 1.5 hours, move ribs directly over fire and flip every 10 mins to build bark.
- Remove after 2 hours. On sheet of foil, drizzle with honey and Hardcore Carnivore Amplify. Place ribs meat side down onto sheet of foil and wrap tightly.
- Place back in smoker for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, unwrap ribs and place them bone side down on the foil to let the bark reset in the heat.
- Remove from grill once rack can bend in half or internal temperature is around 205 degrees.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!