Hasty-Bake Chickweed Cole Slaw adds a little flair and crunch to the normal coleslaw recipe!
- 1 Pkg. Slaw Mix
- 5 Green Onions-Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper-Chopped
- 2 Tbl. Sugar
- ½ cup of oil
- 3 Tb. Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tsp. MSG or Accent
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Package of Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles
- 1 Package of Slivered Almonds
- ½ Package of Sunflowers Seeds (Meat Only)
- First, crunch ramen noodles into small pieces and toast with sunflower seeds and almonds into a foil pan and place on the Hasty-Bake Charcoal Grill at 375ºF Degrees until lightly brown.
- Set aside until you’re ready to assemble the salad.
- In a small bowl or dressing container, mix oil, vinegar, salt, accent (optional), sugar, and pepper and set aside until ready to assemble and
- Chop the bell pepper and green onion.
- Toss the bell pepper and onion in with the Cole Slaw mixture.
- Toss everything together
- Pour the mixture on top of the Cole Slaw and toss everything together one last time
- Ready to serve!