- 1 rack St. Louis cut ribs
- Butcher Premium Rub
- Heath Riles Apple Rub
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
- Season ribs with both rubs and place in smoker at 325 degrees. Smoke for 2.5 hours.
- Remove ribs and place on foil sheets. Top with pads of butter and pour in ½ cup of cranberry juice. Seal up ribs and place back on smoker.
- Mix 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce with 1 cup of cranberry sauce and warm up in smoker, stirring until mixed.
- After ribs have been cooking wrapped for another hour, open and glaze with cranberry BBQ mix.
- Let glaze set up on ribs for 20 minutes in the smoker then remove and rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!