In lieu of German potato salad, I opted for this flavorful potato recipe for Octoberfest this year instead! It is so good you would never believe it was so easy!
Grilled New Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 lb
- Difficulty Level Simple
- 3lb bag of new or red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Hasty-Bake Greek Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon both kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Prepare your Hasty-Bake for baking.
- In a large bowl, toss the potato quarters in olive oil, Hasty-Bake Greek Seasoning, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Take aluminum foil and make a shallow bowl for the potatoes, then add them to it.
- Place foil bowl on the grill and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, flipping the potatoes in the bowl halfway through.
- Remove from the grill once you can easily pierce potatoes with a fork.
Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes