Everyone loves the flavor of smoked ham on a charcoal grill! No matter the occasion rather it’s Christmas, Easter, or anytime in between – there’s just something comforting and mouthwatering about this favorite. Double smoking a ham adds an extra layer of intense flavor while allowing us to customize the ham to our exact liking. It’s quick, easy, and tons of fun!
- Whole spiral cut smoked ham
- Honey-based Seasoning (We love to use Meat Church Honey Hog Seasoning)
1. Prepare your Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill fire between 225-250 degrees with smoking wood ( use pecan or hickory chunks).
2. Remove the ham from the package and reserve the honey power packet(glaze) for the end.
3. Place the ham in foil pan and brush with melted butter and coat with honey-based seasoning.
4. Place the ham on indirect heat above the heat deflector for approximately 1.5 hours. *Note: the ham is already cooked, so you are just getting smoke into it.
5. Once the color of the ham is mahogany and the slices are separating, remove the ham and brush with the included honey powder packet (glaze) mixture.
6. Place the ham back on the Hasty Bake for 10-15 minutes to set the glaze. Remove the ham and let rest for 10 minutes.