These Asian inspired smoked BBQ ribs are the perfect balance of smokey and sweet. If you’ve been looking for a new way to make ribs, you won’t be disappointed with this recipe!
Hasty-Bake Asian BBQ Smoked Ribs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- Soak ribs in apple cider vinegar in a large pan for 1 hour.
- Soak wood chips in water for 1 hour.
- Take a small amount of Hasty-Bake Asian Sauce and brush onto both sides of the ribs and cover generously with Hasty-Bake Asian Rub.
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for smoking with heat deflector and place soaked wood chips directly on the coals.
- Smoke ribs bone down for approximately 2 hours or until end bones start showing. Ribs should be flimsy but not break apart in the middle.
- Remove deflector and crank firebox all the way up to sear.
- Generously brush sauce on meat side of ribs and flip them to face down on the grill.
- Once sauce is caramelized, repeat with bone side.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
Read more about this chef..