When the sun is out, fire up the Hasty Bake and start grilling! This Missouri Burger recipe is an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ¼ cup honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (Optional)
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix the ground beef, onion powder, honey mustard, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, salt, and brown sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into four hamburger patties.
- Fire up the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill at 275 Degrees.
- Flip the hamburgers gently halfway thru the cook.
- Pull the hamburgers off the grill when the internal temperature reaches your desired doneness. 135 for medium-rare, 145 for medium, 155 for well done.
- Add cheese, condiments, and your favorite burger toppings.