This recipe is so easy, you’ll wonder why you’ve never done it. A fresh salmon filet gets the mayo, parm and citrus treatment, then bakes in the Hasty Bake until perfectly tender. No frills, just basic ingredients than pair perfectly!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- Seafood Seasonings (We used Plowboys Fin and Feather)
- 1 – Large salmon filet
- Cedar planks
- Grated parmesan
- Heat the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill to 300 degrees. We suggest adding wood for flavor. We added peach wood, it’s great with seafood.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 cup mayo, zest one whole lemon, and squeeze half of the lemon juice into bowl.
- Add 5 cloves of garlic grated with a micro-plane.
- Add 1tsp of the seafood seasoning to the mix and stir.
- Cut your large salmon filet in half so it fits on two cedar planks.
- Dust with Plowboys Fin and Feather or any other seafood seasonings.
- Liberally coat both filets with the mayo mixture.
- Heavily shake grated parmesan onto the filets.
- Place the cedar planks in the grill on the opposite side of the fire.
- Cook the salmon filets until the temperature is 145 internal.
- Slice remaining ½ lemon and garnish on top when serving.
Watch full recipe video on YouTube and subscribe!
This is seriously like the perfect dinner for me. I could eat it every day!