This topping is perfect for grilled angel food cake, grilled french toast, or homemade ice cream! We were first introduced to it during our 2nd Hasty-Bake Dinner Party Class with the Boston Deli Grill and Market, and absolutely loved it!
Honey Rosemary Balsamic Strawberry Topping
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3-4 cups
- 3 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 1/2 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for medium-high grilling.
- Place strawberries on a large piece of foil.
- Top with balsamic vinegar and orange juice.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle orange zest, and add rosemary.
- Fold up edges of foil to form a sealed packet and place on the grill.
- Cook until strawberries are warmed through and softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled depending on what you are topping.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..
Subscribe for Recipe Emails
Subscribe to our Recipes