- Pizza Kit purchased from local pizzeria (or standalone ingredients: Dough, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, and Sauce)
- Duck Fat Spray or Olive Oil
- Pizza Screen or Pizza Stone
- Fire up the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill with FULL firebox of Hasty Bake Hardwood Lump Charcoal (500+ degrees).
- Lightly coat pizza screen with spray oil or pizza stone with flour.
- Roll out the dough onto the pizza screen or pizza stone.
- Spread tomato sauce onto the pizza dough, right up to the edge.
- Add cheese and pepperoni’s *Make sure the pepperoni’s touch on the pizza because as fat renders the pepperonis will shrink.
- Move the Hasty Bake firebox between Smoke and Bake level, put your pizza on the grill grates and lightly brown bottom of pizza crust (about 6 minutes).
- Pull the pizza from the cooking grill.
- Raise the firebox above Bake, with a gloved hand, firmly shake all loose ash from the firebox. Place the heat deflector on top of the ash pan to broil the pizza under the firebox for 30-45 seconds.
- Make sure to rotate your pizza frequently for an even broil on all sides of the pizza.
- Let cool slightly, slice, serve, and enjoy!