This topping is perfect for grilled angel food cake, grilled french toast, or homemade ice cream! We were first introduced to it during our 2nd Hasty-Bake Dinner Party Class with the Boston Deli Grill and Market, and absolutely loved it!
Honey Rosemary Balsamic Strawberry Topping
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3-4 cups
- 3 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 1/2 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare Hasty-Bake for medium-high grilling.
- Place strawberries on a large piece of foil.
- Top with balsamic vinegar and orange juice.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle orange zest, and add rosemary.
- Fold up edges of foil to form a sealed packet and place on the grill.
- Cook until strawberries are warmed through and softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled depending on what you are topping.
The Boston Deli Grill & Market
Boston Deli Grill & Market is a multi-award winning deli by day with upscale bold Contemporary Midwest Comfort Cuisine by night. Featuring phenomenal wines and service to match. The ...Read more about this chef..