The perfect side dish with your pulled pork sandwich!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Fridge Time: 1 Hour
- 1/3 cup, fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp, sugar
- 3/4 tsp, kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp, fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp, olive oil
- 1/2 cup, thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup, coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 16 oz package of cabbage and carrot coleslaw
- 4 jalapeno peppers, sliced (remove seeds and membrane to control heat/spice)
- Begin by slicing the vegetables.
- Combine first 4 ingredients (1/3 cup, fresh lime juice,1 tsp, sugar, 3/4 tsp, kosher salt, 1/4 tsp, fresh cracked black pepper)in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Gradually add olive oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Add onion, cilantro, jalapeño and coleslaw.
- Toss everything together to coat.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Enjoy the delicious Pit Buddies Jalapeno Lime Slaw!