Whip up some ultra-creative smoked spam burnt ends on the Hasty Bake! The smoke will change your view and taste of Spam!
- Canned Spam
- Favorite BBQ Rub (we use Heath Riles Honey Chipotle and Peach Rub)
- Favorite BBQ Sauce (we use Hasty Bake BBQ Sauce)
- Favorite glaze (we use Kosmos Peach Jalapeno. Could use honey)
- Remove spam from the can and cut into 1.5” cubes.
- Place in the cubes into a pan or on cooling rack and season all sides with your favorite bbq rub.
- Place indirect on the Hasty Bake Charcoal Grill at or around 250ºF degrees heat until the color develops and begins to darken (usually 60-90 mins).
- We added pecan chunks to the Hasty Bake Hardwood Lump Charcoal.
- After 30 mins, place the pan of bbq sauce in the grill to warm up.
- After 60 minutes, add the glaze and 1 tablespoon of rub to sauce and stir.
- After the color develops, place all cubes in a pan and toss in sauce glaze, coating all sides.
- Smoke for another 20-30 mins until the sauce thickens and bakes onto cubes.
- Cubes should be wet but tacky.
- Serve and enjoy!